Friday, March 21, 2014

Turkey

Just down my road, our neighbors have several birds. They have a large male turkey which has a tendency to actually think. It thinks every morning how fun it would be to torture me and keep me from going to work. If only the turkey would pay me to stay home, I would just take photos all day.

Anyhow, this turkey blocked my way once again this morning. While I was contemplating which side of the road I would have to drive on to pass, I saw the light, the turkey in the road and I just had to stop. So I did.

I like the light on this one but I don't like the perspective.

I like this perspective much better. The lighting isn't quite as great as I'd like it to be but still, the better of the two shots. Any longer and I would be late for my day job so I had to go. Naturally, as soon as I got to the turkey, he waddled to my side of the road and I had to use the other side. *Sigh* I will never win. Turkey 1 - FFR 0.


No comments:

Post a Comment